testing buttuns to be deleted
1 Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.
I feel a certain experience working with Satan for those who read my personal story, and there is something I’d like to spell out about the clear differences fro the true god of Abraham and things that come with satan. There is such a difference between the two, yet so much of Satan’s power has infiltrated even the church. Oh yes Satan has power to some degree but no where near as powerful as god’s. So to start this off I will make a comparison between the 2 to provide a kind of checklist to look for. This will be Part 1 of Christian Warrior Boot Camp Series, as a Warrior for Christ must have a rock solid foundation in understanding God vs Satan. Every warrior must go through Boot Camp a christian is no exception. Without further ado lets get into it:
- Virtually everything Satan offers is useless. Truly, it serves no purpose but to entertain, deceive, or control. In the occult the key word ‘Manipulation’ is key, because every spell, divination, or other relies on ‘Manipulating universal forces’. More often then not when you see ‘magic’ being done you must ask yourself ‘Does this have a purpose, or am i looking at shock value?’ Asking yourself this question will help you discern Satan over god ATLEAST 90% of the time.
- Strings are attached. On the internet everything is a contract or user agreement- same thing here. In Wicca/Paganism there is the Law of 3 which illustrates this: “Beware the law of 3, for what ye do comes back to thee” is a common quote among all Wicca, new age, or pagan books. I believe the quote it self comes from Alaster Crowley, however the point is this. When ever you do a spell you are sending a ‘prayer’ to the ‘universe’ requesting something- however you must be careful what it is and be clear of your intentions because it will inevitable come back to you in a opposite but 3 fold outcome. Buddhist and Hindus play on this rule in much the same way with ‘Law of Karma’- the point is there is always a consequence no matter what you do. Indeed, I believe the bible explains this rule perfectly in Isaiah 48:22 and Isaiah 57:20. It seems god puts a curse on those who don’t serve him and many religions know it, they cant even pray without a consequence. On the same subject of strings attached there is also the aspect of Ritualism. Everything occultic is a ritual, Reading tarot cards, calling the moon, casting spells, meditation- everything has a song and dance you have to go through to get to the point. The reason for this is to focus your mind to make your intentions perfectly clear. Its a bit like someone telling you “Make sure you read the fine print”- in the sense before you do anything with/for satan you have to sign a spiritual contract. For common practitioners of the occult its similar to going through endless user agreements in the app store on your phone. Metaphorically speaking- Though everyday they see the endless user agreements, and know its a foundation they have to sign before using the app- they barely look at it anymore and skip ahead quickly.
- There is always a common thread with Satan’s power, it all looks alike. Different gods, different religion, no God at all- It doesnt matter. Needless to say Satan is not very creative, he keeps using the same tricks over and over, because the same old tricks always work. One of the central themes of new age is all religions are the same. Sometimes they say this includes Christianity, but truth be told they themselves avoid Christianity at all cost- because they themselves, on many levels, know this is not true and their is an obvious difference. To them I would say there is a reason so many world religions are the same, they all come from Babylon. Common trends include: Symbolism, Unity, Self-Importance, Rebelliousness, Natural Elements, Legalism, Rituals, Mythology of Gods, Humanism/Transcendence, Sex, Politics, Magic, Idolatry, Money, Indulgence, Collectivism, Peace and Safety, Illusion, Unnecessary Drama, Propaganda, and so many others. The bible also spells out the type of person works for Satan in Proverbs 6:16-19.
- Secretes, lots and lots of secretes. The occult is big on keeping secretes, things like Hidden Mysteries, Hermetic Law, Kabbalah, Karmic Laws, Sacred Geomancy, Esotericism, Personal self discovery, the 4 Agreements, etc… All of these things have a central theme “not everyone should or can know these”. Hermetic Law or Kabbalah for example- I remember in my own occult days I was told These use to be known to people who underwent certain initiation rituals (see the word Ritual again?). The occult always carries a secrete knowledge only the higher ups can know about. Even in Wiccan Covens the principal runs the same in Coven organization. The Golden Dawn, Freemasonry, Ordo Templi Orientis, Theosophical Society, Buddhist Monasteries, Catholicism, Islam, Jewish Mysticism, Hindu, etc… One could argue Government Secret Science Labs or research like APL or Area 51 for Secularist- Its all the same, and every right of initiation is a convoluted process and climb to the top where only there you may reach some type of “Enlightenment” or another.
- Worship of creation not the creator. Satan uses gods creation against him with this deception, and indeed every heathen faith goes along with this. In Feng-Sui there is a constant reminder of Chinese elements and philosophy of nature, In Hinduism there is a constant need to make sacrifices to stone statues or pray to animals. In Buddhism there is a constant theme of “There is no god” rather just universal forces. Secularist indeed also play on many of the same themes as Buddhist, backing all their opinions on natural sciences, physics, and many more. The goal for Satan is simple, Distract from the creator and focus/worship the creation.
- Obscure and Convoluted Principals and Philosophy. Have you ever heard the saying “If the story doesn’t make sense they might be lying to you”? Virtually anyone new to reading the Bhagavad Gita can attest, it doesn’t make any sense at all right from the beginning. The strictest Buddhist will tell you because it requires meditation and study, but the truth is this can easily lead to Self Deception. In fact all new age and eastern faiths admit to the fact meditation can be a form of self deception. The very stated goal of meditation is to ‘help you reprogram your thoughts’, a kind of Self Induced Brainwashing to help you be at peace with the world. In another way, this obscurity is often used ritualistically in that the longer you stay with it the more it begins to make sense until you are spiritually grown up. Again a form of ‘path to enlightenment’. It’s like saying “Dont think about it for now just go along with it, you will understand someday”- to some degree there is an element of indoctrination woven into complexity.
- Self Deception. I touched on this a bit in the last one but there is so much more to it then just meditation. Jeremiah 13:10 takes the words out of my mouth: “This evil people, which refuse to hear my words, which walk in the imagination of their heart, and walk after other gods, to serve them, and to worship them, shall even be as this girdle, which is good for nothing.” Jeremiah is absolutely dead on, so much of all Occult is self serving to ones own imagination. They are not the least bit interested in the truth, and in so doing they come up with these gods, myth’s, convoluted philosophies, all of which amount to nothing. What is worse then this is most occultist know this. I remember once a new age teacher (after a lecture on the 4 agreements) was telling a crowd of people; “Don’t worry, If what I says doesn’t make sense it doesn’t matter, In fact nothing is in control or makes sense anyway. Thats the whole point”. They even knew it in the 1st century when Peter told them “But they want to forget that God spoke and the heavens were made long ago. The earth was made out of water and water was all around it.” (2 peter 3:5 NLV). (In King james version this is where Peter calls them Willingly Ignorant, though I used NLV because it uses a clearer dialect). Look into new age, buddhist, Ancient Nordic faith, Greek, Wiccan, or any of these- almost everything is simply a story thats very entertaining and has no basis in fact at all. Part of the reason the philosophy is obscure and convoluted is because over time all these faiths had to elaborate their initial lie in order to make it make sense. Again I point to Secularism, Think about all the science you have to listen to being this or that, a lot of which none if it makes practical sense when you look into it with some depth.. Again it’s all self serving imaginations, Self Induced Brainwashing, and Shock value- Serving only the purpose to control, manipulate and deceive.
- The gifts the holy spirit gives us is always useful. Dreams, Visions, Tongues, Healing, Discernment, Etc.. It always has a major purpose and often is very simple and direct. When Aaron turned the Red sea red for Moses he just took his rod to the water and that was it. Notice how Pharaohs priests had to go through a bit of a process to duplicate it in just a bowl of water? a kind of metaphor for exactly what this paper is about.
- No strings attached, what so ever. It comes from god and he wants us to use it freely.There is nothing secret about it, no complex method, no rules or restrictions. Gods gifts does not come with a ‘Karmic Law’ because it comes from the creator of the universe who himself is the law. The only thing god asks us to do in our user contract is Believe Jesus died for our sins, Exalt the father and holy ghost, pray to be saved… After that there is only one commandment Christians must follow that jesus tells us: “A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.” (John 13:34) This is because Jesus fulfilled the laws of moses, which is a concept I dont have time to get into here but I can refer you to The Fuel Project “Stay Free” series for better understanding. I’m tempted to say that because we are with God we are not bound by karmic laws or this world. The only laws we are bound to is gods law. Thats not to say we are also free from consequences as much as we are free from the curse other religions place on themselves.
- God created the whole universe, How diverse do you think his power is over Satan? God is very creative, in fact the gifts of the Holy Spirit can come in ways that are completely unexpected and dont follow any particular set pattern.
- Nothing is too convoluted with god, nothing comes with elaborate philosophies that dont make any sense from the start, there is no path to enlightenment or hierarchy to climb, No user contract at every prayer, No games No BS. God is always very direct and tends to keep things simple. Why would the truth have to be a complicated thing anyway?
- Something should be obvious here about worship of the creator not the creation. No idols, no philosophy of natural elements, no ‘deeper’ understanding of natural forces, no science behind the higgs boson… God does’nt like to waste our time on frivolous pursuits.
- No Deception. Everything you want to know abut god Is printed in every language Black and White called The Bible. There are different translations out, sometimes they can be useful if a verse is confusing- But all people generally agree the KJV is the best one out there. At the same time god has a promise with us “If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.” (James 1:5 kvj). There is no such thing as secrete knowledge, God is willing to guide and tell us anything openly and freely. Additionally, things are always made clear from the start. ask yourself why did god give the Jews the prophet Jeremiah- simple to let them know he will give them over to Babylon unless they change their ways. Why did god give us the prophecy of Revelation? again Jesus ends his statement on the Abomination of Desolation when he tells us in Matthew 24:15-25 that hes telling us now, as if to say so there is no surprises later. This can go on and on so easily, sufficed to say Gods gifts are never for shock value or to serve imaginations- He is clear and direct.
- Freedom. I think it’s easy to say Hierarchy is pretty much in everything. With god the difference is He keeps everything important transparent and does not misuse what little information he keeps from us. A lot of noticeable things in the Satan section kind of allude to many types of slavery. particularly when you try to put it into practice. Slavery to hierarchical system, Slavery to serving imaginations, Slavery to dedicate a huge amount of time into practicing, Slavery to sin, money, and generally things to this world… God is so much simpler a master to serve then satan, and so It’s worth pointing out Christians are much freer then any faith on earth. If you took my advice watching the “Stay Free” Series, you might be surprised how much Satan wants you to think otherwise.
I think I just about summed up both sides, here is your checklist. I am going to be writing a series on this spelling out everything on these checklists to ensure my points are made perfectly clear to the reader. I think I covered alot of essentials for now, and as a personal exercise I encourage the reader to explore some things about this topic. I particularly like the fuel project, and Highly recommend watching their “Know your Enemy” Series. I think it’s clear to see Gods list is alot shorter then Satan’s, the reason is I just have less to explain with God. But making the differences between the two absolutely clear is none the less the best place to start. I realize I am grouping alot of religions into the same category of Paganism, the reason is simple- so many of them run together so fluidly. Satan has his agents in every corner of the globe, in every field of study, in every religion. My friend If you can not discern the difference between God and Satan you are setting yourself up for failure right from the start.
Next in this series “Christian Warrior Boot Camp- Part 2 : Gods Toolbox”
I’m prone to getting annoyed when people say, “All religions are basically the same.” They aren’t. People who make statements like that either haven’t found out for themselves what the different religions actually teach, or they’re just glib enough to not care.
“Truth is relative,” they say. “What matters is how you live your life.”
How can it matter how you live your life if truth is relative? And don’t get me wrong. I’m not the sort of person who has no concept of differing perspectives, or is intolerant of grey areas. I’m all for grappling with inconsistencies, being flexible with complicated ideas, staying open-minded if I don’t have all the answers, and being patient with the frailties of human nature. But that doesn’t mean I’m going to throw out or destabilise the notion of truth.
Fundamentally, certain things are true and certain things aren’t in this world. That’s just how…
View original post 1,749 more words
So i had a dream me Bob and some people went to the amazon rainforest, on a tour. The guide took us to this tree where a note fell into my and some other peoples hand. It said we had to go to the isle of atlantis. So we left brazil and went to that resort in the carribean. We stood in line for awhile and cagated with some people. When we got in we went to the gift shop. The guy took us to the back of the store and out the back door into a garden. There was a lady their that told us we can mix animal genes there. I took a rattle snake, a cobra, and anaconda- put tuem in the machine and out came 9 different snakes. They looked very long. Brown and gold color mix, rattle, and cobra heads. I held on to them by the the tail and walked them around the garden like a dog. One of the snakes told the others to eat me. Suddenly all 9 turned around and started chasing me. I climbed up a tree where one almost bit me. Then a muslim girl came over and the snakes went to her. I told her be careful but she loved them. The snakeswere playing hackie sack with her, kicking the little ball with their tales. I got out of thevtree and the lady asked if she could keep them. I told her sure. Bob wanted to mix a lion with a kitten and a hawk, but the machine was broken.
Did you know, the NASDAQ currency exchange as we know it, all began from humble coffee shops on wall street? Tontine Coffee House in late 1700’s was the center of all investment trading in New York City. The entire street was very busy with independent DPO Brokers. The founders of national trading came far and wide to sell shares of companies from all over the country. and coffee shops poped up all over the street. this gave birth to IPO trading, which is what we have today, and lasted up until 1919 when the need to put all stocks on a single market was necessary and clearly listed in news papers, as trading became so complicated and busy. NASDAQ completely changed the market in the 70’s/80’s, as trades were much simpler and electronic. even still today Wall street is the center of American economics, and If you ask any broker if he drinks tea you will be kicked out of his office. America always has and still runs on coffee. the barrels in picture 2 is coffee beans btw.
Of the Muslim nations the envoys reported there is no gladness among them, only sorrow and a great stench. They also reported that Islam was undesirable due to its taboo against alcoholic beverages and pork. Vladimir remarked on the occasion: “Drinking is the joy of all Rus!! We cannot exist without that pleasure.” The envoys also reported the Muslims argue too much with each other over petty things. Vladimir was not sold on Islam.
Vladimir Then sent envoys to consult with Jewish envoys as well as the Kingdom of Khazar. Questioning them about their religion but ultimately rejecting it as well, saying that “Their loss of Jerusalem was evidence that they had been abandoned by God.” He Also said: “There is no flexibility with so many rules, We can not exist with out personal Freedom”. Vladimir wasn’t sold on Judaism.
While Vladimir sent envoys as far as China he did’nt bother commenting on their reports when he heard from his envoys from Constantinople – where the full festival ritual of the Byzantine Church was set in motion to impress them. They found their ideal: “We no longer knew whether we were in heaven or on earth,” they reported, describing a majestic Divine Liturgy in Hagia Sophia, “nor such beauty, and we know not how to tell of it.” The envoys also said “Christianity being flexible, Wine was greatly abundant, The people were friendly- Even as strangers we were invited into homes. we can not find fault with the works of this faith”. Ultimately Vladamir Settled on Orthodox Christianity. As a Result Of Vladimir the Great converting to Christianity, Half of Europe abandoned paganism entirely. The first churches outside of Byzantium/Greece were built in the Ukraine, Poland and Germany by the Viking King of Rus.
The tale of Vladimir the great was he took a literal search of the world to find faith. He understood the best way to judge a faith was to judge a society that held that faith. He was looking for a faith that would give his people love and respect for each other. A faith that embraced beauty and joy, but also had respect for a moral code of conduct. As we all have traveled the world in our own way, in search of faith, we can look to saint Vladimir wise use of envoys to discern for ourselves what makes Christianity so great.
At the same time, what I love about this particular figure is- He is direct evidence that Christianity is not solely based on Roman Catholicism. It is absolutely not true, perhaps I will do a blog on the Apostles and how Christianity spread all over the world. What I also like here is Not so many people really know anything about Viking History and how they became Russian or converted to Christianity. Indeed it is because of this kings conversion, The vikings began to stop raiding villages and took up honest trading. Another great example of how Christianity civilizes people. Of some of my favorite role models, Vladimir is one of the greatest.
(true story, based on The Primary Chronicle 987ad)
Said Allah hates those who don’t accept Islam.
(Qur’an 30:45, 3:32, 22:38)
Said God loves everyone.
“I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
is the messenger of Allah”
“He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword.”
Stoned women for adultery.
“Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.”
Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)
“Thou shalt not steal.”
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)
“Thou shalt not bear false witness.”
Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)
Neither owned nor traded slaves.
Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)
Beheaded no one.
Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)
“If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him”
“If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also.”
Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one’s position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
“Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God”
Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur’an 33:50)
Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)
Did not have sex with children.
Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)
Never harmed a woman.
“O you who believe! Fight those of the
unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness.”
“Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth.”
Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )
Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence.
Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)
Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.
Encouraged his men to rape enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur’an 4:24)
Never encouraged rape.
Never enslaved women.
Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
“The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve.”
Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)
Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.
“And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah”
“Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you”
Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
Healed a blind man
Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
Washed his disciples feet.
What are the Greatest Commandments?
“Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause”
What are the Greatest Commandments?
“Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself.”
Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.
Demanded nothing for himself.
Died without possessions.
Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur’an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)
Was crucified himself.
According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)
According to his followers:
Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere)
So I was in Developmental Psych class today and the subject came up ‘Infants are not eating healthy’. Naturally all the poor people in the class rebutled “Healthy stuff is just too expensive”. So I told the class no healthy stuff isnt that expensive you just have to know how to shop… And I shop at the same store they go to
My 2 rules for grocery shoping are very simple yet give the best nutrition. It involves looking at the label:
1. If something has more ingredients then you feel like reading put it back and find something else, usually it’s the thing right next to what you just saw. nothing in the store should have more then 4-5 ingredients, depending on what it is.
2. No high Fructose corn syrup. Chances are if you follow #1 Corn syrup is in there anyway. most often you dont need to go past rule #1, but look for it anyway.
In the end you will end up with mostly generic brands. while somethings might be more expensive then others, since I started this my grocery bill went down about $50 a month or so with twice as much food…. There is no excuse for little kids not eating healthy, parents just need to know how to shop. Thats pretty much the biggest secret at the grocery store.
(btw avoid sliced cheese get block cheese)
My English paper, I love it so much I thought Id want to keep it somewhere. we were supposed to write about a place, then make a poem out of what we wrote:
Hidden on the boarder of Switzerland and Germany, in France, is a region called Alsace. Many never heard of it, but it is like a fairy tale. Beautiful gardens and villages make up the region, but most of all wine. Small streets flow through every town, cobble stone with buildings as old as Europe- Canals and gondolas being the only public transportation. The people live simple day to day lives- most work at a winery. In the summer, the towns are littered with flowers everywhere. The region started with ancient Rome looking to expand their wine production- at the time most of Europe was just a wilderness. Many of the early settlers were Christians looking to escape early church persecution in Rome. Even today the demographics show 100% of the population is still christian, many even keep to the House Church tradition of the early church as written in the book of Acts of the Bible. In the past 2 thousand years, the rest of Europe would have many wars and towns burned or bombed and rebuilt- to be burned or bombed again. However, Alsace has never seen a bomb or riot even during WW2 when all of Europe would end up as rubble. Amazingly as it was directly in the path of Nazi Germany’s march to Paris, it was completely untouched by Hitlers wrath, for reasons he never specified- though the order was to burn all of France along the way. Possibly the most beautiful and undermined area in Europe to see is Alsace in France.
At last I found Alsace!
A hidden gem that is uncondemned,
Where tradition far pass the Nations, a time and place in isolation.
A place where beauty is mixed with dreams, Proof imagination can bend the seams.
The townsmen go to work, at the vineyard by the brook.
The flowers celebrate the good inside, the Roman tradition of love for wine.
My gondola float through a river of serenity, all the while I’m lost in the scenery.
For all my cares could drift astray, in this place so far away.
Let the Devil have the world but here he dare not go,
Heaven had confirmed, for truly this is Gods abode.
The Swiss may have their skis, Paris might have their cheese, Germans may do as they please –
but there is nowhere I’d rather be!
I had crazy dream. Aaron Tillery was moving in. As soon as he did all these weird people would start coming over. Not aarons fault though, they just came over.
The first Was a guy who had a work truck he would fix on the front lawn. Me and him started talking till one day he came in the house one night broke the fish tank, cleaned it up, and went into the little room. He kept shouting he wanted to kill himself. I woke up and went in. He told me call a psychward and send him there. When i went to drive him he had this weird look in his eye amd scampered out of the house. Never coming back.
The second person was a girl. She was 1940’s type girl her father worked at the facrory she said as she just walks in. She told me she was borrowing the car to drive to work. I told her oh no youre not its my car and while at it get out of my house. And she got really mad and started driving it around the whole city really fast. It was so fast the news report showed her. So i got in a car and followed after her. I drove up to car window and told her to stop. She pulled over. And in 1940’s style battered her eyes at me and said. Oh jessie you just made me so mad i could scream, but ya do care you do- chaseing after me to save me from my foolish woman anger… she kept smiling and bating her eyes. “Marry me jessie marry me” she said as she melted in my arms and puckerd her lips. So i said: “i outa wring your neck steeling my car and almost wrecking it you know it was on the news, putting my car in danger like that, you think i came out their chaseing you down like that to save you?. Youre not moving anyware im calling the cops for grand theft auto.” So i grabed her by the ear and pulled her into house and put her in the broom closet. Aaron came down and just said hey whats up when he left to go somewhere. The police came over and took the girl away.
The third group of people that came over was a party of college kids. I came home and their was this massive party in the house i walk in and could barely move through the foyer. So i said oh hell no and unpluged the music and screamed ‘Parties Over Everyone Get The FuckOut Of my house right now!!!! As people were leaving there were some people who didnt wanna go. The first was a lady who pretended she was deaf. I took her by the collar and walked her, slamed the door in her face. The next was a guy who thought he was a ‘Pimp’. I couldnt get him but got his 2 girlfriends by the hoop earrings. One girl said Yo you cqnt do me like this im from philedelphia we fight hard. I told her: well im From Bmore we dont waiste time and just shoot you ass, come back and threaten me when you got a glock.
Then i go afer their pimp guy. I grabed him by the neck and escorted him to the door. He told me i was a racist and biggot. I said now its easy for people to be a biggot to the one whos a discredit to their race. I tossed him out while his girl friends were screaming at me through the screen door.
Then i get to the next floor one lady couldnt walk or speak. how she got in i had no idea. So i grabed her by the ear lifted her up and walked her down and out. The last lady was a dog lady. She was training her dog and said i could help. I told her i am kicking everyone out so lets go ill drag you out and your dog too just like 6 other people. She didnt wanna go and sent her dog to attack me. I kicked the dog and grabed it by the neck then grabed her by the neck and took them both to the door.
Aaron looked at me and said Omg i tried getting these people out but they wouldnt listen. I told him well as u see u just gotta let them know whos boss. then Bob came in and said yup First they wanna borrow youre driveway, next their eating youre food. And using your car, then there moving in walking all over you. Next thing you know they want you to give them youre house and sign over youre IRA