1 pie crust (my own recipe you must cut in half, click here to be directed to it.)
1 package (3.5 oz) instant vanilla pudding
1 pound 5 oz Blueberry Pie filling
1 1/2 cup milk
1 cup sour cream
1/2 tsp lemon juice
1. Pre bake pie crust to get it hard. If store bought then don’t bother
2. Pour 2/3 of Blueberry Pie Filling into pie crust.
3. Mix cold milk and pudding for 1 minute, slowly and well blended.
4. Add sour cream and lemon juice to vanilla pudding mix throughout.
5. Spread pudding mix over Blueberry in pie crust. Top it off with the remaining Blueberry filling.
6. Refrigerate 2 to 4 hours. Garnish it with whip cream when serving if you like 😀
** graham cracker crust may be an excellent alternative to pie crust.