1/2 cup butter
2 cup sugar
2 cup flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
21 oz BlackBerry pie filling
1 cup powder sugar
2 tsp water
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Cream butter and sugar in mixer.
2. Add 1 egg at a time to mixer.
3. Add flour, salt and baking powder to mixer
4. When mixed pour into greased baking pan
5. Spoon pie filing over top, lightly swirl into bottom layer… not too deep and careful not to mix together. just a nice light swirl.
6. Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
7. While baking, Mix powder sugar, water and vanilla extract. Then let mixture sit out but covered.
8. When coffee cake is out of oven Let it cool down, then drizzle powder sugar mix over top.
** you can replace black berry pie filling with any kind of pie filing.